Event Program Ad Placement and Tee Box Sponsorship
The event program is an 8 1/2 X 11, full color booklet. Each player will receive a copy of the program. Even without playing in this event you can promote your business as well as donate to the ongoing Melanoma research by MRF.
|Tee Box Sponsor— 3'x4' Company signage on-course
|Full-page (8X10) acknowledgement in Event Program
|Half-page (8X5) acknowledgement in Event Program
|Quarter-page (4X2.5) acknowledgement in Event Program
|Tee/Green Sponsor— 18"x24" Company signage on-course
To download the program ad and tee box sponsor form click here.
View this year's program
2009 Hack n' Smack program (1.5mb)
View Past Programs
2008 Hack n' Smack program (14mb)
2007 Hack n' Smack program (20mb)
2006 Hack n' Smack program (4mb)
2005 Hack n' Smack program (14mb)
2004 Hack n' Smack program (13mb)
How to place an ad in this year's event program.
- Decide which size Ad you would like to place
- Artwork should be in Tif or Gif format, burned onto a CD.
- Artwork must be originally created at 300 dpi resolution for print quality when enlarged.
- Mail your disc and choice of payment below to the specified address and payee.
- Be sure to include a business card with an email address so that we can confirm receipt of your file.
- MUST BE RECEIVED BY 10AM on the Friday preceding Monday’s event or placement is not guaranteed.
MAIL PAYMENTS TO:
The Actors' Network
c/o Hack n' Smack
11684 Ventura Blvd. – #757
Studio City, CA 91604
(Please note that the mailing address and name are different from the payable check.)
CHECK PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
All checks are payable to: the Melanoma Research Foundation
This organization is tax exempt under the provision of section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS:
Be sure to include the following pieces of information for a credit card transaction on a clean piece of paper.
- Card number
- Type of card
- Cardholder's name or name on card
- Expiration date
- Three digit security code found on the back of the card.
- Include your signature, and printed name.
- Billing address associated with this card.
Failure to send complete information could jeopardize your placement in the program.
Tournament FAX: 818-509-0646
For additional inquiries or tournament questions, please contact our Event Coordinator, Jenn Wilson, 818-433-8143 or Mia Daveline, Committee Chair at (818) 788-6800. Email: